Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week #11 Assignment- Information at Your Fingertips!

Whoa! Too Much Information
Where do I even start to search the internet for information about my class topics? I have a research paper to write but need credible sources. I really need to find a one-stop shop for information before I have a hard reboot and lose my mind trying to sort through the mess!

The Alabama Virtual Library (AVL) is a repository of information from online databases including e-books, online encyclopedias, magazines, journals and newspaper articles. It is FREE to use for all Alabama residents and for you parents, it is SAFE for your children to use. From elementary through college students, and adults looking for career information, the AVL has a solution for you!

Please view my short introductory video aimed at college students searching for information about education topics:




On another note, just how much information is "out there"? I enjoyed reading this article about how much information is on the internet. Astonishing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment